Search for tag "Surat"
from the main catalogue
- Bahá'í Faith in the Arabic Speaking Middle East, The: Part 1 (1753-1863), by Ramsey Zeine, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 7 (2006). [about]
- Surah of the Arabs, by Bahá'u'lláh (2017). Tablet revealed in the early `Akká period to the Bahá'ís of Arab extraction living in Iráq. [about]
- Surah of the Sacrifice, by Bahá'u'lláh (1996). [about]
- Surih of Admonition (Suratu'l-Nus'h): Revealed for Siyyid Ja'far-i-Yazdí, by Bahá'u'lláh (2012). A tablet in which Baha'u'llah identifies with God and speaks as His mouthpiece, describes the appearance of the Prophets from Adam to the Báb, counsels the learned to be ready for the Promised One, and refers to his enemy Shaykh 'Abdu'l-Husayn-i-Tihrání. [about]
- Surih of Visitation, by Bahá'u'lláh (2016). Addressing Mulla Husayn's sister Leaf of Paradise, Baha'u'llah recounts the oppression of past prophets at the hands of an adversary, tells of his own sufferings, affirms his spiritual victory, and reveals a prayer of visitation for The Bab. [about]
- Tablets concerning the Divine Test, by Bahá'u'lláh (2000). Baha'u'llah's writings about the divine test between Baha'u'llah and Mirza Yahya at the Sultan Selim Mosque in Edirne in September, 1867, which led to the final schism between the Baha'is and the Azali Babis. [about]