Search for tag "Suriy-i-Haykal"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Prophecy of Bahá'u'lláh, The: A Backward Bending Supply Curve Theorem, by Sathia Varqa (2006). The fates of some of the dictators to whom Bahá'u'lláh addressed his tablets, and the choices and constraints facing a political dictator in pursuing the objective of maximizing power. [about]
- Summons of the Lord of Hosts, by Bahá'u'lláh (2002). [about]
- Tablet of the Temple: Two translations collated, by Bahá'u'lláh (1900). Translation by Anton Haddad combined with the few passages translated by Shoghi Effendi, collated by Sen McGlinn. [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Súratu'l-Haykal): Comparison with the Prophecies of Zechariah, by Cynthia C. Shawamreh (1998). Comparison of Baha'u'llah's symbol of the Manifestation as "temple" and its analogues from the Hebrew Bible. [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Súratu'l-Haykal): Wilmette Institute faculty notes, by Iraj Ayman (1999). [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Súratu'l-Haykal): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Suratu'l-Haykal): Study Guide (2017). Lengthy study guide, with the Arabic original, compiled by a group of nine study group participants, with notes from a talk by Nader Saiedi. [about]
- 'Thee' and 'thee' in the translation of the Súrih of the Temple (Súriy-i-Haykal), by Khazeh Fananapazir, in Lights of Irfan, 4 (2003). [about]