Search for tag "Suriy-i-Muluk"
from the main catalogue
- Days of Remembrance: Selections from the Writings of Baha'u'llah for Baha'i Holy Days, by Bahá'u'lláh (2017). Forty-five selections revealed for, or relating to, nine Bahá’í Holy Days. [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-86, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Prophecy of Bahá'u'lláh, The: A Backward Bending Supply Curve Theorem, by Sathia Varqa (2006). The fates of some of the dictators to whom Bahá'u'lláh addressed his tablets, and the choices and constraints facing a political dictator in pursuing the objective of maximizing power. [about]
- Summons of the Lord of Hosts, by Bahá'u'lláh (2002). [about]
- Tablet to the Kings (Súratu'l-Mulúk): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). [about]
- Tablets to the Rulers (Surat al-Muluk), by Juan Cole (1995). [about]