Search for tag "Suriy-i-Muluk (Surih to the Kings)"Unknown column 'locations' in 'where clause'Unknown column 'locations' in 'where clause'
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/bahai/18__incfiles/querytags_chrono.php on line 20
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Days of Remembrance: Selections from the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh for Bahá'í Holy Days, by Bahá'u'lláh (2017). Forty-five selections revealed for, or relating to, nine Bahá’í Holy Days. [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Messianic Roots of Babi-Bahá'í Globalism, The, by Stephen Lambden, in Bahá'í and Globalisation (2005). Contrast of the continuity between the globalism of the Bab’s Qayyum al-asma’ and Baha’u’llah’s globalism, verses breaks between the two, e.g. the abandoning of jihad as a means of promoting a globalisation process. [about]
- Prophecy of Bahá'u'lláh, The: A Backward Bending Supply Curve Theorem, by Sathia Varqa (2006). The fates of some of the dictators to whom Bahá'u'lláh addressed his tablets, and the choices and constraints facing a political dictator in pursuing the objective of maximizing power. [about]
- Summons of the Lord of Hosts, by Bahá'u'lláh (2002). [about]
- Tablet to the Kings (Súratu'l-Mulúk): Tablet study outline, by Jonah Winters (1999). [about]
- Tablets to the Rulers (Surat al-Muluk), by Juan Cole (1995). [about]