Search for tag "Sweden"
|1920 8 Jul
||August Rudd, a Swede who became a Bahá'í in America, returns to his native country, becoming the first Bahá'í in Sweden. [BWT8:980-2].
|1953 21 – 26 Jul
||The European Intercontinental Teaching Conference is held in Stockholm. [BW12:167]
- For Shoghi Effendi’s message to the conference see BW12:167–71.
- For a report of the conference see BW12:171–8.
- Fourteen Hands of the Cause are present. [BW12:171]
- 374 Bahá’ís from 30 countries attend, of these 110 come from the ten goal countries. [BW12:171]
||European Intercontinental Teaching Conference; Hand of the Cause; Intercontinental Teaching Conference; conference
||The Regional Spiritual Assembly of Scandinavia and Finland is formed with its seat in Stockholm, Sweden. [BW13:274]
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Sweden is formed. [BW13:283]
- For picture see BW13:281.