Search for tag "Tablet to the Times"
|1891 after 19 May
||Bahá'u'lláh reveals the Lawh-i-Times, Tablet to the Times in which He recounts the circumstances of the martyrdoms in Yazd. [RB4:348–50, BW18p976-7, Essay by Mehdi Wolf]
||Bahji; London; United Kingdom
||Times (newspaper); Newspapers; Media; Persecution; Lawh-i-Times (Tablet to the Times); Bahaullah, Writings of; Bahaullah, Life of
|1891. See also
Bahá'u'lláh reveals Epistle to the Son of the Wolf addressed to Shaykh Muhammad-Taqíy-i-Najafí (Shaykh Najafí), the son of Shaykh Muhammad-Báqir. [BBD78, 164; BKG382; GPB219; RB4:368]
- It was revealed about a year before the ascension of Bahá'u'lláh. GPB220]
- It was Bahá'u'lláh's `last outstanding Tablet'. [BBD78; BKG382; GPB219]
- For an analysis of its content, themes and circumstances of its revelation, see RB34:368–412.
- For a study guide to the Tablet see RB4:433–40.
||Lawh-i-Ibn-i-Dhib (Epistle to the Son of the Wolf); Shaykh Muhammad-Taqiy-i-Najafi (Shaykh Najafi); Lawh-i-Times (Tablet to the Times); Bahaullah, Writings of; Bahaullah, Life of
from the main catalogue
- Bahá'í World, The: Volume 18 (1979-1983), in Bahá'í World (1986). [about]
- Bahá'u'lláh and the Fourth Estate, by Roger White, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 18 (1979-1983) (1986). Baha'u'llah's response to the martyrdom of seven Baha'is in Yazd in May, 1891, and his relationship with the media. [about]
- Tablet to The Times of London, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, by Adib Taherzadeh, Vol. 4 (1987). Short tablet calling newspapers to investigate the Truth. [about]