Search for tag "Tablet to the Times"
|1891. See also
Bahá'u'lláh reveals Epistle to the Son of the Wolf addressed to Shaykh Muhammad-Taqíy-i-Najafí (Shaykh Najafí), the son of Shaykh Muhammad-Báqir. [BBD78, 164; BKG382; GPB219; RB4:368]
- It was revealed about a year before the ascension of Bahá'u'lláh. GPB220]
- It was Bahá'u'lláh's `last outstanding Tablet'. [BBD78; BKG382; GPB219]
- For an analysis of its content, themes and circumstances of its revelation, see RB34:368–412.
- For a study guide to the Tablet see RB4:433–40.
||Epistle to the Son of the Wolf; Shaykh Muhammad-Taqiy-i-Najafi (Shaykh Najafi); Tablet to the Times
from the main catalogue
- Tablet to The Times of London, by Bahá'u'lláh, in Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh, by Adib Taherzadeh, Vol. 4 (1987). Short tablet calling newspapers to investigate the Truth. [about]