Search for tag "Technology"
from the main catalogue
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá's Encounter with Modernity during His Western Travels, by Wendi Momen, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). Abdu'l-Baha's responses to the West's technology and innovations on the one hand, vs. its archaic racist and sexual philosophies on the other. [about]
- Accessing literature on the Bahá'í Faith: Emerging search technologies and recent results, by Graham Hassall, in Online Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1 (2007). Survey of search technologies that can be used to find documentation on the Bahá'í religion, and a summary of results of such searches for the period 2003-2006. [about]
- Information Technology Strategies for the Promotion of Gender Equality, by Andrew Stranieri, in 75 Years of the Bahá'í Faith in Australasia (1996). Equal opportunity of women and men is best achieved if both genders embrace the changes now occurring in communication and information use. [about]
- Science and Technology, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice. [about]
- Science and Technology, by Stephen R. Friberg, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 8 (1998). Essay written as introduction to the Compilation on Science and Technology, both published in BSR 8. [about]