Search for tag "Tetuan"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1953 11 Oct
||Fawzí Zaynu’l-‘Ábidín and his wife, Bahíyyih ‘Alí Sa‘di’d-Dín, and their sons Kamál and Sharíf arrive in Tetuán from Egypt and are named Knights of Bahá’u’lláh for Spanish Morocco. [BW13:456]
- For the story of Fawzí Zaynu’l-‘Ábidín’s life see BW16:544–6.
|Tetuan; Spanish Morocco
||Knights of Bahaullah
||A Bahá’í in Tetuan, Morocco, is arrested and sentenced to three years imprisonment for violating the 1983 ban on Bahá’í meetings. [BW19:49]
- An appeal to the Supreme Court is unsuccessful. [BW19:49]
||Persecution, Morocco; Persecution, Arrests; Persecution
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.