Search for tag "Three Year Plan"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1992 30 Sep
||In its message to all National Spiritual Assemblies introducing the Three Year Plan (1993-1996) the Universal House of Justice reiterated the seven objectives that describe the interacting processes that must advance simultaneously over many decades. They are
1. Carrying the healing Message of Bahá'u'lláh to the generality of mankind;
2. Greater involvement of the Faith in the life of human society;
3. A worldwide increase in the translation, production, distribution and use of Bahá'í literature;
4. Further acceleration in the process of the maturation of local and national Bahá'í communities;
5. Greater attention to universal participation and the spiritual enrichment of individual believers;
6. A wider extension of Bahá'í family life; and
7. The pursuit of projects of social and economic development in well-established Bahá'í communities. [Message from the Universal House of Justice dated 30 September, 1992
||Three Year Plan (1993-1996)
||The Three Year Plan (1993-1996) is launched. [VV142]
- For statistics about the Bahá'í Faith at the beginning of the Plan see BW92–3:311–14 and BW93–4:323–6.
||Three Year Plan (1993-1996); Teaching Plans