Search for tag "United Nations BIC"
||The persecution of the Bahá’ís of Iran continues throughout the year. [BW18:92]
- Thirty–two Bahá’ís are executed or otherwise killed. [BW19:232]
- BW18:293–4 shows a slightly different, incorrect list.
- For pictures of the martyrs see BW18:295–305 and BW19:236–46.
- For a list of resolutions adopted by the United Nations, regional bodies, national and provincial governments, and other actions taken, see BW18:92–6 and BW19:44–6.
- For a list of the actions taken by the Bahá’í International Community, Bahá’í institutions and others see BW18:345–52, 420–4.
- See the Message from the Universal House of Justice dated 26 January 1982 for a summation of the steps taken by the coordinated Bahá'í community to expose the crimes of the Iranian regime and to bring pressure to have the persecutions stop.
||religious persecution; martyr; United Nations BIC