Search for tag "World Crusade"
|1953 12–18 Feb
||The first Intercontinental Teaching Conference is convened by the British National Spiritual Assembly in Kampala, Uganda. [BW12:121, MBW135-140]
- For Shoghi Effendi’s message to the conference see BW12:121–4.
- For a report of the conference see BW12:124–30.
- It is attended by ten Hands of the Cause, Bahá’ís from 19 countries and representatives of over 30 tribes. [PP413]
- Over a hundred new African believers attend as personal guests of the Guardian. [PP413]
- With this conference the Ten Year World Crusade is launched. [BBRSM158–9; BW12:253; MBW41]
||Hand of the Cause; Guardian; Ten Year World Crusade; Intercontinental Teaching Conference; Conference
from the main catalogue
- Bahá'í History in the Formative Age: The World Crusade 1953-1963, by Graham Hassall, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 6:4 (1995). [about]