Search for tag "Zaynu'l-Muqarrabin"
||Birth of Mullá Zaynu'l-`Ábidín (Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín), Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Najafábád.
||Mulla Zaynu'l-`Ábidin, Zaynu'l-Muqarrabin, Apostle
||Mullá Zaynu'l-'Abidín (Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín), a prominent mujtahid, becomes a Bábí, in Najafábád.
||Mulla Zaynu'l-'Abidin, Zaynu'l-Muqarrabin, mujtahid, Babi
|1890. 15–20 Apr
||E. G. Browne is granted four successive interviews with Bahá'u'lláh at Bahjí. [BBD43; BBR225; BKG371; GPB193]
- See BBR225–32 for Browne's own account of the visit.
- See BBR229–31, BKG371–3 and DH110 for Browne's pen portrait of Bahá'u'lláh.
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá gives Browne the manuscript of A Traveller's Narrative: the Episode of the Báb in the handwriting of Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín for his to translate. [EGB54, BW11p510]
- BFA1:445; Balyuzi, Edward Granville Browne And The Bahá'í Faith and Momen, Selections From the Writings of E. G. Browne.
||E. G. Browne, A Traveller's Narrative, Zaynu'l-Muqarrabin
- Tags are simplified spellings, minus all accents and punctuation, used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches are matched to any part of a tag: searching for mashr will also return Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also return Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- While all documents on this website will hopefully one day be tagged, so far we've only applied a few tags to the main Collection.
However, most events in the Chronology are now tagged.