Search for tag "Zaynul-Muqarrabin"
||Birth of Mullá Zaynu'l-`Ábidín (Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín), Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Najafábád.
||Mulla Zaynu'l-`Ábidin; Zaynul-Muqarrabin ; Apostle
||Mullá Zaynu'l-'Abidín (Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín), a prominent mujtahid, becomes a Bábí, in Najafábád.
||Mulla Zaynu'l-'Abidin; Zaynul-Muqarrabin ; mujtahid
|1890. 15–20 Apr
||E. G. Browne is granted four successive interviews with Bahá'u'lláh at Bahjí. [BBD43; BBR225; BKG371; GPB193]
- See BBR225–32 for Browne's own account of the visit.
- See BBR229–31, BKG371–3 and DH110 for Browne's pen portrait of Bahá'u'lláh.
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá gives Browne the manuscript of A Traveller's Narrative: the Episode of the Báb in the handwriting of Zaynu'l-Muqarrabín for his to translate. [EGB54, BW11p510]
- BFA1:445; Balyuzi, Edward Granville Browne And The Bahá'í Faith and Momen, Selections From the Writings of E. G. Browne.
||E. G. Browne; Travelers Narrative (book); Zaynul-Muqarrabin
from the main catalogue
- Picture Gallery of Early British Bahá'ís (1998). Published in honor of the UK Baha'i Centenary, 1998/99. [about]
- "Some Answered Questions" and Its Compiler, by Baharieh Rouhani Ma'ani, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). Overview of the life of Laura Clifford Barney and her role in assembling and publishing the book Some Answered Questions, and its comparison with the appendix to the Kitab-i-Aqdas called Questions & Answers. [about]