Search for tag "the Greatest Holy Leaf"
|1982. 12 Apr
||The Universal House of Justice announces the successful achievement of the objective to issue “a compilation of letters to” the Greatest Holy Leaf “and statements about her by Bahá'u'lláh, 'Abdu'l-Bahá, and the beloved Guardian, and her own letters” to mark the 50th anniversary of her passing. [BW18p41]
Bahíyyih Khánum, the Greatest Holy Leaf: A Compilation from Bahá’í Sacred Texts and Writings of the Guardian of the Faith and Bahíyyih Khánum’s Own Letters
||Bahiyyih Khanum; the Greatest Holy Leaf
|1982 15 Jul
||In commemoration of the fiftieth anniversary of the passing of Bahíyyih Khánum, the Greatest Holy Leaf, Bahá’ís at the World Centre pray at midnight at the Shrine of the Báb and at the tomb of the Greatest Holy Leaf, commemoration services are held in many parts of the world. [BW18:53, 102]
- For a list of references to the Greatest Holy Leaf found in English-language works see BW18:55–6.
- For a list of works published to commemorate this anniversary see BW18:57–8.
- For an article about her life and service see BW18:68–73.
- Five international conferences and their satellites, held in June, August and September, are dedicated to her memory. [BW18:102]
||commemoration of fiftieth anniversary of passing of Bahíyyih Khánum; the Greatest Holy Leaf; Shrine of the Báb
|1982 17 Jul
||A seminar on the life of Bahíyyih Khánum, the Greatest Holy Leaf, is conducted at the Seat of the Universal House of Justice, the first gathering held in the building. [BW18:53–4; VV62]
- For excerpts from the talk by ‘Alí Nakhjavání on this occasion see BW18:59–66.
||Bahíyyih Khánum; the Greatest Holy Leaf; Seat of the Universal House of Justice; ‘Alí Nakhjavání