Search for all title keywords:
- Introducing Israel, by Joan Comay (1963). Chapters on Haifa, Mt. Carmel, and Akka, with passing mentions of the Faith. Also published under the title Everyone's Guide to Israel. Book excerpts. [about]
- Introducing Israel: Second Revised Edition, by Joan Comay (1969). Chapters on Haifa, Mt. Carmel, and Akka, with passing mentions of the Faith. Also published under the title Everyone's Guide to Israel. Book excerpts. [about]
Click "Match any keyword" to find documents with any of those words in the title or subtitle, "match all keywords" to find documents that have every word in the title or subtitle, or "exact match" to search for an exact phrase.
- Try searching with and without apostophes: Bahai and Baha'i return different results.
- Diacritics are ignored: Babi and Bábí return the same results.
- Searches are matched to any part of a word: searching for test will also return testament.
- Unless you've checked "exact phrase," 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Unless you've checked "exact phrase," the following 3- 5-letter words are also not searched: about, also, and, any, are, but, for, from, has, have, how, its, some, that, the, these, their, this, was, what, when, where, who, with.
- For "exact" searching, please know that our database has separate fields for Title and Subtitle. E.g., the title High Endeavors: Letters to Alaska will only show up in "exact phrase" if you query High Endeavors or Letters to Alaska.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/title/bibliography tablets
(entering two or more terms using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all keywords")