Posted by anon on May 12, 2101 at 00:02:52:
In Reply to: Re: H. M. Balyuzi & Afnan posted by Rob on May 11, 2101 at 12:58:37:
Thanks so much Rob - that really clears up some of my relationships on the tree and I was able to add some missing individuals and other data (dates/places). Now, for everyone, I have another branch of the Family I am working on. The Family of Munirih Khanum, the wife of `Abdu'l-Baha. Here are some specifics I am looking for:
1) The name of Her mother (the wife of Mírzá Muhammad-`Alíy-i-Nahrí and the sister of Haji Aqa Muhammad-i-Nafaqih-Furush).
2) Her day or year of birth. If this is not known, is her age at death known?
3) The name of Her sister who married Mírzá Asadu'lláh-i-Isfahání (he played a part in transfering the Remains of the Blessed Báb).
4) This last individual is a link to the Farid or Fareed family. Mírzá Asadu'lláh-i-Isfahání had a daughter who married Sydney Sprague - any info about her, and did they have children.
5) Any more info about the Fareed family. Funny thing - I actually found the webpage for a modern descendant of Dr. Ameen Fareed. Would this person be a Baha'i? A covenant breaker? Would it be innappropriate for me to contact him?
Thank you so much! I have thoroughly searched many electronic Baha'i texts through software and internet resources and I have not been able to find answers to these questions - so chances are they are obscure or are in non-English texts. Thanks!!
this topic is closed - post at bahai-library.com/forum