Posted by Mehran on June 09, 2101 at 21:48:38:
In Reply to: Celebration of Bahá'í Holy Days posted by Simeon on June 07, 2101 at 13:49:52:
In Iran (and I suppose the Holy Land) the following Baha'i Holy Days are celebrated according to the Islamic Lunar (Hijrah) calandar;
1) the Birth of Baha'u'llah: 2 Moharram, 1233 A.H. (After Hijrah)
2) the Birth of the Bab: 1 Moharram, 1235 A.H.
3) Declaration of the Bab: 5 Jama'diyul Avval 1260 A.H.
4) Martyrdom of the Bab: 28 Shaba'n 1266 A.H.
5) Ascention of Baha'u'llah: 2 Zil-Qa'dih (awa. Dhil-Qa'dih)1309 A.H.
(Moharram is the first month of the lunar Islamic calendar)
this topic is closed - post at bahai-library.com/forum