Posted by anon (220.127.116.11) on June 24, 2002 at 22:21:42:
Just a message for anyone who is interested in my ongoing studies or how may somehow know some of this random and specific information. I've also noticed a lull in activity on this board, so I was inspired to post.
1) Someone has recently mentioned to me that Mirza Abu'l-Fadl was somehow related to Baha'u'llah's father, Mirza Buzurg. Has anyone else heard something like this?
2) I also have some questions about some cousins of Baha'u'llah. I know the names and know they are cousins, I just don't know how they are exactly related. Some of them are:
a) Maryam (Crimson Leaf)
b) Mirza Muhammad-i-Vazir
c) Havva (wife of above)
e) Mirza `Ali-Muhammad-i-Nuri
I believe some may be related maternally, but I no information about Baha'u'llah's mother (Khadijih Khanum)'s family.
3) Are the birthdates known for `Abdu'l-Baha's daughters? I understand that Tuba and Ruha were twins and were born in 1880, but that is all I have.
4) What was the name of Sydney Sprague's wife? This woman was the sister of Ameen Fareed, but I cannot find her name. Also, is it known who Ameen Fareed's wife was?
5) Some info about Munirih Khanum - her birthdate? I know it is 1846-1847 but a more specific date or even the specific year would be nice. Also, any info about her mother and her family?
6) Is anything known of living descendants of Baha'u'llah? Are they in the Holy Land?
7) I am also working on the Family of the Bab and I would be interested to communicate with any of the Afnan who would be interested in volunteering their family information for my project. Can anyone help me to contact someone?
If you would like to contribute, but would rather email me instead of posting my address is: golshani "at" wam.umd.edu where "at" is replaced by the @ sign. (I have written it this way so automatic programs cannot record my email address and include me on spamming lists).
With much love,
this topic is closed - post at bahai-library.com/forum