Posted by Jonah on January 11, 1999 at 11:04:08:
I'm pleased to announce that, as of January 1999, the Baha'i Academics Resource Library is 95% functional at its new, dedicated, permanent host: bahai-library.org. Please bear with me as I get the other 5% of the site working again--I hope to have everything in place and all links updated by the end of February.
One new feature is that I have split this Bulletin Board into this index of new postings and an archive of older ones. I probably will never have the time to update all of the internal links to those postings. But please write to me, if you have any suggestions about the site or to report any (other) dead links.
Enjoy the site, -Jonah
this topic is closed - post at bahai-library.com/forum