Search for all author/editor names:
"Albert Ross Vail"
- Bahá'í Temple of Universal Peace, The, by Albert Ross Vail, in The Open Court, 45:902 (1931-07). Short essay on the construction of the temple in Wilmette, and an overview of the Bahá'í Faith. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Bahá'ísm: A Study of a Contemporary Movement, by Albert Ross Vail, in The Harvard Theological Review, 7 (1914-07). Scholarly analysis of the influence of the Bahá'í Faith and the psychology of its followers. Published Articles. [about]
- Shining Light from Persia, A, by Albert Ross Vail and Emily McLellan Vail, in Heroic Lives in Universal Religion: A Manual for Religious Instruction in Junior Grades (1917). Overview chapter from a religious-studies textbook, written by a sympathetic outsider. This excerpt, from a "teacher's edition" of the book, contains an additional 7 pages of commentary not included in the regular edition. Book excerpts. [about]
- Unity of Nations, The, by Albert Ross Vail and Emily McLellan Vail, in Transforming Light: The Living Heritage of World Religions (1970). A meditation on Bahá'í-inspired themes of peace and the betterment of society. Does not mention the Faith. Book excerpts. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")