Search for all author names:
"Ali ibn 'Abu-Talib"
- Oath of the Prophet Mohammed to the Followers of the Nazarene, The, by Muhammad and Ali ibn 'Abu-Talib (1902). Promise of fair-treatment from Muhammad to the Christians, with commentary by Imam Ali, given in the year A.H. 2 (623 A.D.), published by the Baha'is as a 7-page booklet. Provisional translations. [about]
- Sermon of Glorification, by Imam Ali ibn 'Abu-Talib (2001). A sermon by the first Imam of Shi'i Islam, alluded to by Baha'u'llah in the Kitab-i-Iqan. Provisional translations. [about]
- Sermon of Recognition with Luminousness, by Imam Ali ibn 'Abu-Talib (2001). A sermon by Imam Ali, of interest to Baha'is because (1) it was often quoted by Shaykh Ahmad Ahsa'i and Siyyid Kázim Rashtí; (2) it concerns the true station of the Imáms; and (3) Bahá'u'lláh quotes it in the Kitáb-i-Iqán. Provisional translations. [about]
- Sermon of the Gulf, by Imam Ali ibn 'Abu-Talib, in Mashariq Anwar al-Yaqín fi Asrár Amir Mu'minín (2000). The source of Bahá'u'lláh's quotation "Anticipate ye the Revelation of Him Who conversed with Moses from the Burning Bush on Sinai." Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")