Search for all author/editor names:
- How to get out of it: Faná' and baqá' in the Early Writings of Baha'u'llah, by Alison Marshall (1999-01). Annihilation and the self in the Hidden Words and the Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Revelation in the Voices of Baha'u'llah, by Alison Marshall (1999-06). Paper examines how the process of revelation can be understood by examining how ordinary human beings create speech and write, and explores the voices Bahá'u'lláh uses in six of his mystical works. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Tablet of the 'Light Verse' (Lawh-i-Áyiy-i-Núr), also known as Commentary on the Disconnected Letters: What on earth is a disconnected letter? Baha'u'llah's commentary, by Alison Marshall (1999-07). The meaning of the Arabic letters alif, lam, mim, as explained in Bahá'u'lláh's tablet Tafsir hurufat al-maqatt’ah. Includes List of disconnected letters in the Qur'an and Abjad values of the Arabic letters. Study Guides. [about]
- Tablet of the Nightingale and the Owl (1863/1868?). The Tablet of the Nightingale and the Owl is a short story, which reads like a fairy tale, about the search for the Beloved. Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")