Search for all author names:
- Address to the Theosophical Society, An, by Abdu'l-Bahá, in Theosophic Messenger, 14:3 (1912). Provisional translations. [about]
- Epistle to the Bahá'í World, An, by Mirza Badi'u'llah (1907). Letter from the half-brother of `Abdu'l-Baha about Badi'u'llah's exit from, return to, and then exit again from the Baha'i Faith. Historical documents. [about]
- Letter to Corinne True re Women on the House of Justice, by Abdu'l-Bahá (1909). Translation by Amín Faríd of a short letter stating that "men and women are equal in all rights save in the Universal House of Justice; for the Chairman and the members of the House of Justice are men according to the Text of the Book." Provisional translations. [about]
- Table Talks and Notes Taken at Acca, by Corinne True and Mirza Hadi (1907). Notes of a pilgrimage in 1907, and Abdu'l-Baha's answers to questions posed by True, published as a book. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Tablet about Jonah and the Whale, by Abdu'l-Bahá (1893). Short Tablet for an Iranian Baháʼí named Yúnis (Jonah), discussing the story of Jonah and the whale. Translated in the early 20th century by Ameen Fareed.
Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")