Search for all author/editor names:
"Anne Gordon Perry"
- 'Abdu'l-Bahá in the West: A Biographical Guide of the People Associated with His Travels, by Jan Teofil Jasion: Review, by Anne Gordon Perry, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 25:3 (2015). Book Reviews. [about]
- Anne Gould Hauberg and Mark Tobey: Lives Lived for Art, Cultivated by Spirit, by Anne Gordon Perry, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 26:4 (2016). On the friendship and working relationship between Seattle art patron Hauberg and Seattle-based painter Tobey. Published Articles. [about]
- Behold!: A Program for the Bicentennial of the Birth of the Báb, by Anne Gordon Perry (2019). A fictionalized script of Bahá'í notables commenting on the 200th anniversary of the Bab's birth in 1819, based on passages from Robert Weinberg’s compilation The Primal Point: A selection of testimonials and tributes to the Báb and His followers. Scripts and screenplays. [about]
- Promise of Peace, by Anne Gordon Perry (2015). A dramatic reading for two voices, incorporating various excerpts from Bahá’í Writings. It's a flexible script and can be modified in any way. Scripts and screenplays. [about]
- Remembering The Master, by Rhonda Palmer and Anne Gordon Perry (2012). Variations on a script for 1-3 voices, with both monologue and presentation versions, consisting of fictionalized retelling of stories about Abdu'l-Bahá visiting America. Scripts and screenplays. [about]
- Sarah Farmer Monologue, by Anne Gordon Perry (2005). Created for performance in the New Hampshire Chautauqua Series and at Green Acre, in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Portsmouth Peace Treaty. Scripts and screenplays. [about]
- Songs for the Phoenix, by Michael Fitzgerald: Review, by Anne Gordon Perry, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 7:3 (1997). Book Reviews. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")