Search for all author/editor names:
- Bab in the World of Images, The, by Bijan Ma'sumian and Adib Masumian, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 19 (2013). History of the portraits drawn of the Bab, especially that of Aqa Bala Bayg of Shishvan, the only artist who actually met the Bab. Published Articles. [about]
- Baha'i Studies in Iran: A Preliminary Survey, by Bijan Ma'sumian and Adib Masumian, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 20 (2014). Overview of the cultivation and evolution of religious education in the Baha’i Faith in Iran in the 19th and 20th centuries. Published Articles. [about]
- Baha'u'llah's Seclusion in Kurdistan, by Bijan Ma'sumian, in Deepen, 1:1 (1993 Fall). Reconstruction of parts of this mostly undocumented period in Bahá'u'lláh's life. Published Articles. [about]
- Realms of Divine Existence as described in the Tablet of All Food, by Bijan Ma'sumian, in Deepen, 3.2.2 (1994 Summer). Bahá'í theoretical theology in the Lawh-i-Qullu'Ta'am. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")