Search for all author names:
"Daniel C. Jordan"
- Becoming a Bahá'í, by Daniel C. Jordan. What kind of beginning is it, when one becomes a Baha'i? What does it mean, and what to expect? Audio. [about]
- Becoming Your True Self, by Daniel C. Jordan, in World Order, 3:1 (1968). The nature of human potential, and how the Baha'i Faith can guide the process of spiritual transformation. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Being and Becoming: The ANISA Theory of Development, by Michael F. Kalinowski and Daniel C. Jordan, in World Order, 7:4 (1973). To provide children with experience and knowledge, enabling them to direct their own spiritual evolution, we need a theory explaining the nature of "becoming" and development. ANISA is a blueprint for a comprehensive educational system. Published Articles. [about]
- Keys to Harmony, by Daniel C. Jordan. Ways of bringing harmony into the world, using musical analogies. Audio. [about]
- Philosophical Basis of the ANISA Model, The, by Daniel C. Jordan (1974). Talk given at Green Acre Baha'i School on ANISA, a science-based approach for curriculum development that integrates with new discoveries in human-related sciences. Includes stories of Jordan's spiritual teacher Charlotte Gillan. Audio. [about]
- Summary Statement of the ANISA Model, by Daniel C. Jordan (1974). ANISA is a comprehensive educational system defined by specifications which insure its replicability, evaluation, and refinement. Its objectives are the actualization of human potential and explanations of how to achieve them. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Your True Self, by Daniel C. Jordan. Audio. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")