Search for all author/editor names:
"Dominic Parvis Brookshaw"
- Letters to Bahá'í princesses: Tablets revealed in honour of the women of Ibn-i Asdaq's household, by Dominic Parvis Brookshaw, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 5 (2004). A study and translation of 'Abdu'l-Bahá's tablets to the daughters of Hand of the Cause of God, Ibn-i Asdaq: Laqá'iyya, Huviyya, Rúhá and Talí`a. Includes various biographies and other tablets. Published Articles. [about]
- Logos and Civilization: Spirit, History, and Order in the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, by Nader Saiedi: Review, by Seena Fazel and Dominic Parvis Brookshaw, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 10 (2001). Book Reviews. [about]
- References of 'Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi to the Hidden Words: Introduction, by Dominic Parvis Brookshaw, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 9 (1999). Essay written as introduction to the Compilation on the Hidden Words, both published in BSR 9. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Unveiling the Hidden Words, by Diana Malouf: Commentary on "Translating the Hidden Words,' review by Franklin Lewis, by Dominic Parvis Brookshaw, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 9 (1999). Book Reviews. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")