Search for all author/editor names:
"Eberhard von Kitzing"
- English Translation of German Letters Published in The Light of Divine Guidance, by Shoghi Effendi (2013). Two letters originally written in German with brief mentions of cremation and Esperanto, and a personal letter to Bahá'ís in Esslingen. Provisional translations. [about]
- Is the Bahá'í view of evolution compatible with modern science?, by Eberhard von Kitzing, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 7 (1997). Essays and short articles. [about]
- Origin of Complex Order in Biology: Abdu'l-Baha's concept of the originality of species compared to concepts in modern biology, by Eberhard von Kitzing, in Evolution and Bahá'í Belief, Studies in the Babi and Baha'i Religions vol. 12 (2001). The purpose and destiny of our human life is shown to be compatible with the facts of biology and paleontology. Books. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")