Search for all author/editor names:
"Fariborz Alan Davoodi"
- Human Evolution: Directed?, by Fariborz Alan Davoodi (2001-11). Overview of contemporary biological theories of evolution and some of their failings in the face of a philosophy of evolution guided by God; includes details on photosynthesis, glycolysis, and geological time Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Kitáb-i-Íqán, The Book of Certitude: Questionnaire and Answer Key, by Fariborz Alan Davoodi (2004-07). A quiz designed for study circles, complete with answer key. Study Guides. [about]
- Tablet of the Temple (Suratu'l-Haykal): Study Guide (2017-04). Lengthy study guide, with the Arabic original, compiled by a group of nine study group participants, with notes from a talk by Nader Saiedi. Study Guides. [about]
- Tablet of Wisdom (Lawh-i-Hikmat): Study Guide (2017-09). Lengthy study guide, with the Arabic original, compiled by a group of six study group participants. Study Guides. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")