Search for all author names:
- Art and Architecture: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Fariburz Sahba, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 7:3 (1997). Published Articles. [about]
- Institution of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkár, The, by Universal House of Justice and Horace Holley, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 18 (1979-1983) (1986). Five documents from Baha'i World 18 part four section 5: Institution of the Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, its spiritual significance, the temple on the Indian sub-continent, the Lotus of Bahapur, and the first Mashriqu'l-Adhkar of the Pacific Islands. Documents from the Universal House of Justice. [about]
- Lotus in Concrete, by S. Naharoy and Fariburz Sahba, in ECC Concord, special edition (2011). A special-edition journal with photos of the temple in India, with essays "Baha'i House of Worship," "Taj Mahal of the 20th Century," "Design and Construction," "Lotus and Other Design Highlights," "Shaping a Dream in Concrete." Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")