Search for all author names:
"Geeta Gandhi Kingdon"
- Bahá'í Faith and Economics, The by Bryan Graham: Commentary, by Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 9 (1999). Book Reviews. [about]
- Education of women and socio-economic development, by Geeta Gandhi Kingdon, in Reason and Revelation: Studies in the Babi and Baha'i Religions, volume 13 (2002). The findings of recent research on the social and the economic benefits of female education, which provides insights as to why Bahá'u'lláh stressed its importance. Published Articles. [about]
- Women's Education and Socio-Economic Development: The Pathways of Impact, by Geeta Gandhi Kingdon (2010). Audio. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")