Search for all author names:
- Authority of the Institutions According to the Will and Testament of Abdu'l-Bahá, The: A Text Analysis, by Gerald Keil (2017). Abdu'l-Bahá's Will and Testament is the indispensable starting point for understanding the Baha'i Administrative Order, and the competencies and areas of
responsibility of the various institutions. The text must be examined as a cohesive whole. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Bahá'í Faith, The: Sect or Religion?, by Udo Schaefer, in Bahá'í Studies, volume 16 (1988). Lengthy study defining the distinguishing features of the Baha'i Faith as contrasted with other contemporary religious movements. Published Articles. [about]
- Textual Context and Literary Criticism: A Case Study based on a Letter from Shoghi Effendi, by Gerald Keil, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 11 (2010). Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")