Search for all author names:
- Future of the "Sovereign" Nation-State: A Baha'i Perspective, by Graham Nicholson (2020). The nation-state, previously the preeminent institution of the world order around which the global system has been constructed, was a construct appropriate for earlier times; now, global interests trump regional sovereignty. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Guarantees of Religious Freedom in Australia, by Graham Nicholson, in 75 Years of the Bahá'í Faith in Australasia (1996). Published Articles. [about]
- Towards the New World Order: A Bahá'í perspective, by Graham Nicholson, in Bahá'í Studies in Australasia vol. 3 (1996). Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")