Search for all author names:
- A Lost History of the Baha'i Faith, by Eric Stetson: Review, by Grover Gonzales (2016). Critical review of a book about the history of some covenant-breaker groups. Book Reviews. [about]
- Browne's Mirza Yahya, Before and After His Second Visit: Tarikh-i-Jadid vs. Materials for the Study of the Babi Religion, by Grover Gonzales (2019). E. G. Browne visited Yahya, Subh-i-Azal, in 1890 and 1896. He wrote about Azal with a positive tone in New History (1893) and a disillusioned tone in Materials (1918). This is a brief history of Browne's shifting perspective of the Azalis. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Genealogy of Shoghi Effendi, by Grover Gonzales (1957). A hand-drawn chart of Shoghi Effendi's family history. Chronologies/genealogies. [about]
- He Whom God Shall Make Manifest: Notes on Gematria, Tetractys, The Báb's identification of Him, and Opposition to Bahá'u'lláh, by Grover Gonzales (2020). On the Bab's use of numerology and cabalistic interpretation of scripture, and his use of amulets and talismans, as tools to help his disciples find and recognize the coming Manifestation, the "Qa'im," Man Yuzhiruhu'lláh. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")