Search for all author/editor names:
"Henry H. Jessup"
- Babism and the Babites, by Henry H. Jessup, in Missionary Review, 25:10 (1902). Sympathetic overview of Bábí and Bahá'í history, including a meeting and a detailed conversation with Abdu'l-Bahá. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Babites, The, by Henry H. Jessup, in The Outlook, 68:8 (1901). Sympathetic overview of Bábí and Bahá'í history, including a meeting and a detailed conversation with Abdu'l-Bahá. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Fifty Three Years In Syria, by Henry H. Jessup (1910). Passing encounters between Bahá'ís and a Christian missionary in Iran, 1867-1901. Book excerpts. [about]
- Religion of the Bab, The, by Robert E. Speer and Henry H. Jessup, in Missions and Modern History: A Study of the Missionary Aspects of some Great Movements of the Nineteenth Century (1904). Two articles: Speer's "The Religion of the Bab," pp. 119-174, is followed by Jessup's "The Babites," pp. 174-182 (originally published in The Outlook, 1901). Published Articles. [about]
- Religious Mission of the English-Speaking Nations, The, by Henry H. Jessup, in Neely's History of the Parliament of Religions and Religious Congresses of the World's Columbian Exposition (1894). The report mentioned by Shoghi Effendi in God Passes By, and often (erroneously) referred to as being the one of first public mentions of the Faith. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")