Search for all author/editor names:
"James J. Keene"
- Bahá'í World Faith: Redefinition of Religion, by James J. Keene, in Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 6:2 (1967 Autumn). Bahá'ís consistently differ from Jews and Christians in the structure of their religious behavior and its relation to personality. Only the Bahá'ís evidenced a "fully balanced" religious activity. Published Articles. [about]
- Dawn-Breakers Movie, The, by James J. Keene (1986/2021). Sample sections of a movie script of historical fiction: preface, first scene, and appendices 1-5: Dawn-Breakers chronology, story outline and plot, and character visualizations. Scripts and screenplays. [about]
- Dawn-Breakers Novel, The, by James J. Keene (2021). Sample chapters from a book of historical fiction: preface and chapters 1-3: Anticipation of the mission of the Báb, the Shaykhi movement in Karbala, and proclamation of the mission of the Báb. Fiction. [about]
- Essays on Bahá'í Topics, by James J. Keene (2010/2021). Three sample chapters from a collection of essays: Universal Currency is Now, Bahá'í Election Primer, and Proclamation 1,2,3. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Justice Book: Some Bahá'í Teachings on Human Development, by James J. Keene (2010/2021). Three sample chapters from a collection of essays on the "big picture" of the world today: What is justice, the power of justice, and justice in the condition of humanity.
Book excerpts. [about]
- Religious Behavior and Neuroticism, Spontaneity, and Worldmindedness, by James J. Keene, in Sociometry, 30:2 (1967-06). Bahá'ís were included in a broad survey of religious thoughts and actions, and their attitudes statistically compared with followers of other faiths. Published Articles. [about]
- Unsuspected Effects of Religion on your Personality, by James J. Keene, in World Order, 2:2 (1967). Review of research reports in sociology and social psychology journals to analyse survey data from five religious groups — Jews, Catholics, Protestants, Bahá'ís and non-affiliates — to define four dimensions of key social psychological dynamics. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")