Search for all author/editor names:
"Jan T. Jasion"
- "A.J." and the Introduction of the Baha'i Faith into Poland, by Jan T. Jasion, in Bahá'í Studies, 4 (1978). On the earliest mentions of the Bábí Faith in Polish, and the writings of Aleksander Walerian Jablonowski, a well-known historian and linguist who met Babis in Baghdad in 1870. Published Articles. [about]
- Abdu'l-Baha and "The Other", by Jan T. Jasion (2021). On xenophobia; Abdu'l-Bahá's response to it; his reactions to certain newspapers; the impact of xenophobia on digitized collections; some comments by Bahá'u'lláh on journalism. Text of a webinar presented to the Wilmette Institute (December, 2020). Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Báb, The: Newspaper Articles and Other Publications 1845-1859 (2019). List of 1490 articles from newspapers, books, and journals referencing The Báb and the Bábís, from Europe, the U.S., Australia, and New Zealand. Newspaper articles. [about]
- Bábí and Bahá'í Bibliography from Gallica, A (2013). Entries from a downloadable digital library developed by the Bibliothèque nationale de France with any mention of the Faiths or relevant persons. The articles are mostly from France, from 1849 to 1943. Bibliographies. [about]
- Bahá'í Faith and the Spiritualists, The: A Bibliographic Survey (2017). Citations from the private database of the International Association for the Preservation of Spiritualist and Occult Periodicals. Bibliographies. [about]
- George Ronald: A Bibliographic History, by Jan T. Jasion (2013). The history of George Ronald, the most prominent and prolific independent publisher of Bahá'í books, as shown through a history of their catalogue 1943-2013. Bibliographies. [about]
- Lev Tolstoi and the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions: A Bibliography, by William P. Collins and Jan T. Jasion, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). The great spiritual crisis of Tolstoi’s life led him to a search for a pure faith. Late in life, this search led to his examination of the Bábí–Bahá’í religions. A bibliography of material on Tolstoi’s association with the Bahá'í Faith. Published Articles. [about]
- Polish Response to Soviet Anti-Bahá'í Polemics, The, by Jan T. Jasion, in Associate, 29 (1999). Response of non-Bahá'í scholars to Marxist-Leninist polemics and attacks on the Bahá'í Faith, in particular the attitude of Polish scholars writing between 1945 and 1988, while Poland was still a 'satellite' of the Soviet Union. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Queen Marie of Romania: A Preliminary Bibliography, by Jan T. Jasion, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 6:2 (1994). Very few royals have left such a rich literary legacy as did Marie of Romania. She published novels, fairy tales, articles and essays for newspapers and magazines in Europe and North America, and she wrote of the Bahá'í Faith. Bibliographies. [about]
- Quelques Rencontres Importantes entre les Communautés Protestante et Bahá'íe en France , by Jan T. Jasion (2019). History of the relationship between the Faith in France and the Protestant community, 1870-1913 (with photographs). Published Articles. [about]
- Story of J. E. Esslemont and His Bahá'u'lláh and the New Era, The: Bibliography, by Jan T. Jasion, in Book Collector (2020). List of all of Esslemont's known writings, including his Bahá’í pamphlets and his medical writings, plus a bibliography of all translations of New Era. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")