Search for all author names:
"Jan T. Jasion"
- "A.J." and the Introduction of the Baha'i Faith into Poland, by Jan T. Jasion, in Bahá'í Studies, 4 (1978). On the earliest mentions of the Babi Faith in Polish, and the writings of Aleksander Walerian Jablonowski, a well-known historian and linguist who met Babis in Baghdad in 1870. Published Articles. [about]
- Báb, The: Newspaper Articles and Other Publications 1845-1859 (2019). List of 1490 articles from newspapers, books, and journals referencing The Báb and the Bábís, from Europe, the U.S., Australia, and New Zealand. Newspaper articles. [about]
- Bábí and Bahá'í Bibliography from Gallica, A (2013). Entries from a downloadable digital library developed by the Bibliothèque nationale de France with any mention of the Faiths or relevant persons. The articles are mostly from France, from 1849 to 1943. Bibliographies. [about]
- Bahá'í Faith and the Spiritualists, The: A Bibliographic Survey (2017). Citations from the private database of the International Association for the Preservation of Spiritualist and Occult Periodicals. Bibliographies. [about]
- George Ronald: A Bibliographic History, by Jan T. Jasion (2013). The history of George Ronald, the most prominent and prolific independent publisher of Baha'i books, as shown through a history of their catalogue 1943-2013. Bibliographies. [about]
- Lev Tolstoi and the Bábí and Bahá'í Religions: A Bibliography, by William P. Collins and Jan T. Jasion, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:3 (1991). Published Articles. [about]
- Polish Response to Soviet Anti-Bahá'í Polemics, The, by Jan T. Jasion, in Associate, 29 (1999). Response of non-Bahá'í scholars to Marxist-Leninist polemics and attacks on the Bahá'í Faith, in particular the attitude of Polish scholars writing between 1945 and 1988, while Poland was still a 'satellite' of the Soviet Union. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Quelques Rencontres Importantes entre les Communautés Protestante et Bahá'íe en France , by Jan T. Jasion (2019). History of the relationship between the Faith in France and the Protestant community, 1870-1913 (with photographs). Published Articles. [about]
- Story of J. E. Esslemont and His Bahá'u'lláh and the New Era, The: Bibliography, by Jan T. Jasion, in Book Collector (2020). List of all of Esslemont's known writings, including his Bahá’í pamphlets and his medical writings, plus a bibliography of all translations of New Era. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")