Search for all author/editor names:
"John E. Kolstoe"
- Alaskan Bahá'í Community: Its Growth and Development: The Formative Years: To 156 B. E. (1999), by John E. Kolstoe (1999). Compilation of historical materials on the Faith in Alaska up through the late 1990s. Books. [about]
- Improved Access to Intelligent Responses Using the Bahá'í Model of Consultation: Two Exploratory Small-Sample Studies, by John E. Kolstoe, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 7:4 (1997). Studies using the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale show that people consulting together can access intelligent responses superior to that attained through individual effort, and suggest several areas of inquiry for further investigation. Published Articles. [about]
- St. Lucia, by John E. Kolstoe (1991-03). Encyclopedia articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")