Search for all author/editor names:
- Bahá'í Educational Project, The: Towards a Universal System of Education, by Keith Bookwalter (2000). Interpretation of guidance in the Baha' writings to formulate a method of using Bahá'í deepening and training materials that utilize research-based learning, teaching, and curriculum theory, both deductive and inductive, beyond institute-style courses. Published Articles. [about]
- Comments on "Infallible Institutions?" by Udo Shaefer and "Response" by Peter Terry, by Keith Bookwalter (2020/2023). Thoughts on infallibility of the Universal House of Justice through a case study of predictions regarding the "unity of nations" and the Lesser Peace by the year 2000. Essays and short articles. [about]
- El proyecto educacional Bahá'í hacia un sistema universal de educacion, by Keith Bookwalter, in Principios para una educación del siglo XXI (2000). Las principales tareas que enfrentan hoy los educadores baha'is y que constituyen lo que he denominado como "El proyecto educacional baha'i", y los obstaculos como las oportunidades frente a la generación actual de escolares y educadores baha'is. Published Articles. [about]
- On Marie Watson's Pilgrim's Notes Titled "Fourth Dimensional Consciousness", by Keith Bookwalter (2020-05). Circumstances regarding notes that Watson took from interpreted statements made by 'Abdu'l-Bahá during her pilgrimage in 1921. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")