Search for all author/editor names:
- Knowledge, Certitude and the Mystical Heart: The Hidden Essence of God's Word, by LeRoy Jones, in Lights of Irfan, Book 3 (2002). Bahá'u'lláh equates Truth with divine knowledge and requires that we must first be cleansed of worldly things if we are to attain divine knowledge and true understanding. The elusive and transcendent nature of divine knowledge. Published Articles. [about]
- Mystic Cup, The: Essential Mystical Nature of the Bahá'í Faith, by LeRoy Jones, in Lights of Irfan, Book 2 (2001). Although the Bahá’í Faith is fundamentally mystic in character, American Bahá’ís often do not even understand what mysticism is. Heart-centered mystic oneness is crucial in individual, societal, and adminstrative spiritual transformation. Published Articles. [about]
- Mystical Aspects of the Baha'i Faith as presented in the Seven Valleys, by LeRoy Jones (1998-03). Mystical aspects of the Bahá'í Faith are of paramount importance and may sometimes get overlooked in favor of its social aspects. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Pilgrimage: Notes by LeRoy Jones, by LeRoy Jones (1998-02). Contemporary notes from a 1975 pilgrimage. Pilgrims' notes. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")