Search for all author names:
- Bahaism and Ecumenism in the Context of Recent Sociocultural Trends , by Leyla Melikova, in The Caucasus & Globalization, 2:3 (2008). Some of the current sociocultural specifics of two religious phenomena — the Baha'i Faith and ecumenism — and their place in the republic’s public and religious life. Published Articles. [about]
- Bahaism in Azerbaijan, by Leyla Melikova, in The Caucasus & Globalization, 1:5 (2007). History of the Baha'i Faith in northern Azerbaijan, and the Faith's present and future in the context of the relations between the state and society in Azerbaijan. Published Articles. [about]
- How Baha'ism Travelled from the East to the West: Ideological Evolution of the Neo-universalist Religious Doctrine, by Leyla Melikova, in The Caucasus & Globalization, 7:3-4 (2013). On the ideological evolution of the Bahá'í Faith in the context of social and cultural trends of Western neoliberal ideology and globalism, Bahá'í religious identity, and relations with the environment, society, and the state. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")