Search for all author/editor names:
"Mark A. Foster"
- Camphor Fountain: Compilation and Commentary, by Mark A. Foster (2003). Personal compilations. [about]
- Father and the Maiden, The: The Abrahamic Patriarchate and the Divine Feminine, by Mark A. Foster (1999). While the outward structure of the Bahá'í Faith may be patriarchal, the spirit of the age is expressed in the divine feminine. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Increasing Complexity as a Process in Social Evolution: A Case Study of the Baha'i Faith, by Mark A. Foster (1980-10). Theses. [about]
- Neo-Platonism: Framework for a Bahá'í Ontology, by Mark A. Foster (1995). Ways to approach the language of philosophical symbolism in the Bahá'í teachings. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- New Typology of Religious Organization, by Mark A. Foster (1995). Overview of models normativist, arcanist, routinized, and charismatic. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Resurrection: A Bahá'í Perspective, by Mark A. Foster (1993). Personal reflections and interpretations. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Suggestions for Bahá'í Hermeneutics, by Mark A. Foster (1999). Four essays: "Non-Overlapping Magisteria [science, religion, and Stephen Jay Gould]," "Infallibility: Sinlessness and Prophetic Ecology," "The Case of Some Answered Questions [pedagogy and evolution]," and "The Gospel According to Nabíl." Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")