Search for all author/editor names:
- Baha'u'llah's passport, with translation, in Bahá'í World, Vol. 9 (1940-1944) (1945). Bahá'u'lláh's passport at the time of His exile from Iran, 1853, with translation of text. Visual Materials. [about]
- Tablet of the Holy Mariner, by Bahá'u'lláh (n.d.). Complete tablet, both the Arabic (official translation) and the Persian (provisional translation) sections. Provisional translations. [about]
- Tablet on Interpretation of Sacred Scripture (Lawh-i-Ta'wíl), by Bahá'u'lláh (2001). An undated tablet from the Akka period on the interpretation of sacred scripture, with references to previous Tablets revealed after the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, Asl-i-Kullu’l-Khayr (Words of Wisdom) and Lawh-i-Maqsúd (Tablet of Maqsúd). Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")