Search for all author/editor names:
- Book of Certitude, The: An Interview with Hooper Dunbar, by Hooper Dunbar (1998(?)). Significance and themes of the Kitáb-i-Íqán; its Islamic context; meaning of "certitude"; the importance of deepening and knowledge of the Writings. Study Guides. [about]
- Divisive Barbarity or Global Civilization? ed. M. L. Bradbury and Suheil Bushrui: Review, by Naysan Sahba, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 8:4 (1998). Book Reviews. [about]
- It Is Written: A Monologue Recounting the Episode of the Martyrdom of the Báb, by Naysan Sahba (2001-07). Fictional monologue of a character who participated in the execution of the Báb. Scripts and screenplays. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")