Search for all author names:
- Ethel Rosenberg: The Life and Times of England's Outstanding Pioneering Worker, by Robert Weinberg: Review, by Richard Hollinger, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 6 (1996). Book Reviews. [about]
- Exile from El Salvador: A Conversation with Antonio, by Eileen Estes and Richard Hollinger, in dialogue magazine, 1:4 (1987). Interview with a former member of the Salvadorean Baha'i community about his history, and about threats to the Central American refugee community in Los Angeles. Includes report "Human Rights Workers in El Salvador Suppressed," by Steven Hall-Williams. Published Articles. [about]
- Foreword to 'Abdu'l-Baha in America: The Diary of Agnes Parsons, by Sandra Hutchison, in Abdu'l-Bahá in America: The Diary of Agnes Parsons (1996). Overview of 'Abdu'l-Baha's journeys to America and his meetings with Agnes Parsons. Biographies. [about]
- "Wonderful True Visions": Magic, Mysticism, and Millennialism in the Making of the American Bahá'í Community, 1892-1895, by Richard Hollinger, in Search for Values: Ethics in Bahá'í Thought (2004). The early growth of the American, and especially the Chicago, communities was more gradual and eclectic than previously thought, and Kheiralla's influence was less crucial. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")