Search for all author/editor names:
- Obedience: Liberation through Love of God in Practice, by Roxanne Lalonde, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 8:4 (1998). The virtue of obedience in light of the Covenant, contemporary secular notions of obedience, attitudes and behavior of Bahá'ís in the West, and some incidents of expulsion or resignation from the Faith. Published Articles. [about]
- Unity in Diversity: A Conceptual Framework for a Global Ethic of Environmental Sustainability, by Roxanne Lalonde, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 6:3 (1994). This article contributes to environmental ethics by highlighting the common ground among several perspectives and discussing six principles that unite them; "unity in diversity" as a conceptual framework for devising a global ethic of sustainability. Published Articles. [about]
- Unity in Diversity: Acceptance and Integration in an Era of Intolerance and Fragmentation, by Roxanne Lalonde (1994-04). Short excerpt from thesis, edited as a stand-alone article. Theses. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")