Search for all author/editor names:
- Creative Word and the Meaning of Unity, The: An Annotated Survey of Bahá'u'lláh's Lawh-i-Ittihád (Tablet of Unity), by Shahrokh Monjazeb (2010). On the contents of the Tablet of Unity and its relevance for the social life of humanity, including a provisional English translation from the earliest Persian/Arabic published source. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Sealed Words, The: A Brief Account of the Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh's Kitáb-i-Iqán, by Shahrokh Monjazeb (2005). Overview of the historical context of the Iqán, its themes, and the original manuscript. Essays and short articles. [about]
- Sijn-i-Akbar (The Great Prison): The Event of Bahá'u'lláh's Incarceration in the Síyáh Chál Prison of Tehran, by Shahrokh Monjazeb (2002). Historical details of the period of Baha'u'lláh's 1852 imprisonment in the infamous dungeon of Tehran and the birth of the Bahá’í Revelation, and firsthand accounts of this event including some rare testimonies by Bahá’u’lláh Himself. Unpublished Articles. [about]
- Tablet of Shikkar Shikan Shavand, by Bahá'u'lláh (2003). Provisional translations. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")