Search for all author/editor names:
- Author's Response to Commentaries on "The Purpose of Poetry", by Shirin Sabri, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 2:2 (1989-1990). Essays and short articles. [about]
- Crystallizations: 20 Works by Bahá'í Artists, ed. Ross Woodman: Review, by Shirin Sabri, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 9:1 (1999). Book Reviews. [about]
- Incomparable Friend: The Life of Baha'u'llah Told in Stories, by Shirin Sabri and Sue Podger (2019). Stories and paintings about the life of Bahá'u'lláh. Written by Sabri, illustrated by Podger. Links to PDF and e-book (offsite). Books. [about]
- Purpose of Poetry, The, by Shirin Sabri, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1:1 (1988). Justifications for the work of contemporary artists; now is the time for Bahá’ís to work towards the flowering of civilization, using art as a unifying force to create links of understanding; poetry provides a means of approaching spiritual reality. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")