Search for all author names:
- Bábí-State Conflict at Shaykh Tabarsi, The, by Siyamak Zabihi-Moghaddam, in Iranian Studies, 35:1-3 (2002). On the background and events of the Shaykh Tabarsi conflict; developments, both in the political sphere and within the Babi community, that led to the outbreak of open warfare in 1848; and objectives of the Babi participants in the conflict. Published Articles. [about]
- Babi-State Conflicts of 1848-1853, The, by Siyamak Zabihi-Moghaddam (2003). Overview of four conflicts between the Babis and the Qajar state: one at Shaykh Tabarsi in Mazandaran (1848), one in Zanjan (1850), and two in Nayriz (1850, 1853). Audio. [about]
- Gender in Babi and Bahá'í Law, by Siyamak Zabihi-Moghaddam (2010). Audio. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")