Search for all author names:
- Bahá'ís and the Great Peace March, by Steven Scholl and Robert Ballenger, in dialogue magazine, 1:2 (1986). The Great Peace March was a cross-country event from Los Angeles to Washington DC in 1986 to draw attention to nuclear proliferation. This article interviews three Baha'is who participated. Prefaced by essay "The Wilderness Trek of the Great Peace March." Essays and short articles. [about]
- Exile from El Salvador: A Conversation with Antonio, by Eileen Estes and Richard Hollinger, in dialogue magazine, 1:4 (1987). Interview with a former member of the Salvadorean Baha'i community about his history, and about threats to the Central American refugee community in Los Angeles. Includes report "Human Rights Workers in El Salvador Suppressed," by Steven Hall-Williams. Published Articles. [about]
- Releasing the Captive from His Chains, by Steven Scholl, in dialogue magazine, 1:1 (1986). Baha'i activism for human rights, and involvement with Amnesty International. Includes response by Drew Remignanti. Published Articles. [about]
- Remembrance of God, The: An Invocation Technique in Sufism and the Writings of The Báb and Bahá'u'lláh, by Steven Scholl, in Bahá'í Studies Bulletin, 2:3 (1983). Dhikru'lláh, the invocation or "remembrance" of God, is a Sufi technique of chanting or repeating prayers, divine names, or mantras to achieve heightened spiritual consciousness or a sense of mystical union. Includes commentary by Moojan Momen et al. Published Articles. [about]
- Searches match any part of a name: searching for Khan will also return Khanum.
- Type your searches directly into your browser's address bar, like this: bahai-library.com/author/Jonah Winters
(entering two or more names using this address-bar shortcut defaults to "match all names")